[TR] TR4 radio

ZoboHerald at aol.com ZoboHerald at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 17:13:55 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/20/2007 6:34:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yellowtr at adelphia.net writes:

Now when  the car is at idle, the volume is very low but when I rev the
engine
(over  1000RPM) so the ammeter shows no discharge, the volume is just
wonderful.

Yesterday while crusing around, I was able to listen on  1/2 volume with the
top down at 55 MPH.

But come to a light and  with engine at idle, much less volume.

==AM==
Interesting. Actually, that's just what you WANT the radio to do, right?
boost the volume when other noises increase? There are some fancy car stereos
that do that, presumably with some fancy electronics involved, and here you've
managed to figure out/stumble across an extremely simple way to do it. ;-)

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)