[TR] Aluminum Oil Pan- ME?

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 11:55:48 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/20/2007 10:50:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dorpaul at negia.net writes:

I  shudder when someone wrote on the list how their TR "caught the  tracks",
but, I never thought of a water  aspect.

TS41723L has the bottom of both front frame rails peeled back ljke a  sardine
can for maybe an inch. An inch is about how far the car traveled when it
caught on the rails on San Fernando Road and one of the  industrial near 5121
Colorado Blvd. one night in 1964. I was doing  probably 25-30 or so. What a
surprise.
Mike Moore