[TR] Lucas - BEER in S-T-E-R-E-O?

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Aug 19 17:14:50 MDT 2007

Glenn A. Merrell wrote:
> THOMAS FANSHER wrote:
> > I just finished bottling a batch of Russian Stout that will be ready in
> > about 5 weeks...
> You DOG!!  You are a brewer??

Real men open their beer with a real church key.  I just opened a
Harpoon IPA with a church key.  Not a real one though 'cuz I was
standing in the kitchen and my real one is in the toolbox in the
garage where it belongs.
--
Jim Muller, wondering if Lucas made stereos too and if that's why
someone would keep beer in it

Saw a nice dark blue TR6 parked, top-down, in Ayer, MA as we drove
home.  Was it one of you good folks?