[TR] how to remove wax from windscreen gasket?

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Aug 19 14:30:44 MDT 2007

I get that too... seems to be eliminated then I put the windscreen under the
bed for a few months (while I use an aeroscreen) and it comes back again.

Lots of one of the usual rubber/vinyl treatments seems to help.  Vaseline
may also help.  Seems like I am just masking it rather than getting rid of
it so I'm interested in any other ideas too.

Geo