[TR] TR3 boot (trunk)

THOMAS FANSHER tfansher at comcast.net
Sun Aug 19 08:38:48 MDT 2007

If what you mean is the "X" shaped piece that attaches under the boot lid.
My 3A has one at TS76120L.  I know the earlier 3's did not have them, but
don't know where the change was ... with the 60,000 changes I suppose.  I
don't imagine that they'd remove it for the 3B though.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag