[TR] Kansas City All British 9/1 - 9/2

Pat Fischer pfischer at rmi.net
Sat Aug 18 17:31:32 MDT 2007

The Kansas City All British Association invites you to our 26th annual
show over Labor Day weekend. More to the point, two of your list members
invite you:  Pat Fischer and Roger Elliott, TR250, Spitfire, GT6.  Well,
half of a GT6 - it's apart, but not back together.

Here is the show Web site:  http://kcallbritish.tripod.com/

The Flatwater Austin Healey Club of Nebraska is coming down to put on
their British Driving Skills test again. This is a fun event for
beginners and the experienced alike. Our featured marque last year was
Delorean; it was their 25th aniversary (the cars that is, not the
owners) and our show's 25th anniversary, so it seemed entirely
appropriate.  We had a dual celebration!  They had to do the driving
skills test with their doors open.  They don't have roll-down windows -
who knew?

If listers come, please let us know at the show who you are. We'd like
to meet you.

Pat