[TR] two folding seats?

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sat Aug 18 16:01:38 MDT 2007

1 Red & 1 Black... ooooh I long to see this car on the road.

Actually having both adjustable has some advantages.  In addition to access
to the area behind the drivers seat, the folding seats allow for some crude
adjustment of how upright the back sits.  A thin block of hardwood on the
metal 'pads' that the bottom of the seat back rests on will yield a more
upright seat -- which may or may not suit some.

Geo