[TR] Lucas - BEER in S-T-E-R-E-O?

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Fri Aug 17 18:10:05 MDT 2007

Dave1massey at cs.com wrote:
> Hey, Glenn, is anal retentive hyphenated?
>
> World wide, when one says "American Beer" one thinks Budweiser and Miller.

Dave, I think you mean  "American-Beer" don't you?

Yeah everybody, of course those are the huge mega Pilsner brands labeled
as 'merican-beer" by the whole world.  Just like the whole world thinks
all 300 million 'mericans think just like George Bush.  Remember all you
furriners, Americans are overbearing, demanding, uncultured, untraveled,
unaware of anything else except "merican stuff, only drink Budweiser and
expect McDonald's hamburgers  to be served everywhere in the world.
What do they call that, yeah, ah ... I'll get it soon....

Come on everyone, lighten up, we are having some fun here!  Oh ...
right, I forgot 'mericans are TOO SERIOUS!
Fact is, most Triumph owners in 'merica drink Old Milwaukee LITE!!    LOL!

Funny , I always thought stereo typing was the ability to type with both
hands  :)

My Passport addendum is well stamped over the last 40 years thank-you,
I've even been to Mississippi!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)