[TR] TR4A New Door Seal Problem

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Fri Aug 17 17:33:46 MDT 2007

Quite possibly.  I used the seals from TRF on my TR4 (the separate fuzzy
seal & rubber seal, both identical to original).  I don't think mine were as
bad as yours as I did not have to realign anything to get the door to close
but I did have to slam it pretty good.

After a year or so all was back to original with closing requiring no more
effort than closing a refrigerator door.  Over time the rubber seal has
become noticeably depressed.

Okay -- after rereading that I can see some wiseacre tellin' me to get that
seal into counseling.

Geo