[TR] Lucas - BEER?

Joe Laurito trglory at comcast.net
Fri Aug 17 09:34:22 MDT 2007

Barry Schwartz wrote:

While some may, I personally don't drink (anything) to get a buzz - and I am
not one to  drink a lot of beer I also don't care for a lot of beers out
there, but I do like Karl Strauss Amber Lager once in a while with a good
meal - And its purely for the taste.

I have to agree. I don't feel the need to drink more than a pint at a
sitting and my preference is also for a good amber lager. I get mine from
that filthy third-world brewery in Pottsville PA. I am looking forward to a
tour of the place while at the TRials next month.

Joe

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:46 PM