[TR] Satch Carlson

Dennis N Culligan dncullig at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 17 07:03:58 MDT 2007

OOPS, you're right - I only get 2 magazines and I confused
them.  Now, where did I put my brain...

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U TR6IUMPH

             McGaheyRx at aol.com

             PM                        Dennis N Culligan/Sterling
                                       Forest/IBM at IBMUS,
                                       Dave1massey at cs.com
                                                                        cc
                                       triumphs at autox.team.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [TR] Satch Carlson

In a message dated 8/16/2007 1:49:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,