[TR] Frank Fisher's Products

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Aug 16 18:17:52 MDT 2007

Frank Fisher is one of our List Members who's also quite the machinist. He
quietly goes about making a few high quality parts as well as doing some
custom work when asked. I've had his fuel pump blanking plate for a few
years and he and I worked together on the need for a quality template tool
for setting float heights. He got that into production right about the time
I converted to TBI and no longer have floats! Bad timing on my part. Then I
found out that he also does wheel spacers. I've been running generic spacers
on the front ever since I got my Panasports about 8 years ago. The generic
ones work OK but you have to be real careful about centering them on your
hub or the car drives like the tires are out of balance. Ask me how I know
:-) So now I have Frank's spacers and they're a perfect fit. Frank is listed
on my main page with the other Creative Triumph Enthusiasts and you can see
some of his stuff here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FrankFisher.htm

NFI.... just trying to help a really nice guy.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org