[TR] Lucas - BEER?

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Thu Aug 16 17:12:58 MDT 2007

Ian wrote:
> As a counterpoint to that, "How is drinking American beer like making out in
> a row boat?  They are both *&%$!^) close to water."
>
> --
> Ian
> 62 TR4

I'll take exception to that Ian ... I get really good head from
"American Beers"  :>

 I hardly think that Yuengling's beers from America's Oldest Brewery
taste anything "close to water" with ABV of 4.4 - 5.4

But Seriously, Exactly what IS an "American" Beer?  Maybe you have
things confused with German Pilsners which are not American at all.
Miller, Bud, Coors, Pabst, Old Milwalukee, Schmitts, Shaefers, Iron
City, Rolling Rock

"American Beers" win gold metals at world beer festivals, and are
usually hand crafted Ale recipes for Stouts, Lambics, Trapists,  various
Lagers,  with ABV of 4.5-8%.

Best selling beers in Ireland and UK?  Miller, Budwiser and Coors,
brewed where?  Under contract in Ireland and the UK.  Most consumed beer
in Dublin?  Miller Lite ...

Cheers!!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)