[TR] Lucas

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Thu Aug 16 13:43:58 MDT 2007

Well,
The f is by the d key and the m is by the , key so I guess you are right.

I keep threatening to get rid of this Windows 98 machine but I have a couple
of applications I use on it that would have to be upgraded.  So I might have
to just quit using the email on this machine. But then, who would provide the
fuel for you guys who like to pick apart my typos!  :)

Joe