[TR] Lucas Electrics

Bill Anderson bill.anderson at windstream.net
Wed Aug 15 15:27:35 MDT 2007

I found this on another list and thought I'd share

The Lucas Motto: "Get home before dark"

How did Joseph Lucas die? He used one of his own pacemakers.

Lucas holds patents on the short circuit.

A Lucas switch has three positions - Dim, Flicker and Off.

Engineering discovered the new design was shorting out,

so they made the wires longer.

Back in the 70's, Lucas manufactured vacuum cleaners.

It was the only product they offered that did not suck.

Lucas Electrics - The original anti-theft device.

Why do the British drink warm beer?

Because Lucas makes their refrigerators.