[TR] James S Olson is out of the office.

George Richardson gprtech at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 14 17:15:33 MDT 2007

Since this is the second time this summer Mr. Olson has gifted us with
this auto response, and we did make some comments the first time around,
I suspect it's more a mater of just not caring.

George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph
1975 Triumph TR6 - Undergoing restoration
1972 Triumph Stag - Daily Driver
Key Men: Keys for Classics - http://www.key-men.com