[TR] James S Olson is out of the office.

David Brister david.brister at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 14 05:22:56 MDT 2007

I am as happy as anyone on the list for James S Olsen that he has escaped
the bounds of his office until next Monday and  I am sure we all
congratulate him on his generosity in sharing this joyful news with us
instead of selfishly confining it to his immediate businnes associates

I wonder if his domain Kofc.org has anything to do with the famous Colonel
Sanders? If so, should we be anxious for the chickens' welfare without James
S Olsen's attention? Can anyone shed any light?.

Inquiring minds want to know

David Brister
1967 TR4A (Now with an oiltight gearbox.)

--
It has removed 4936 spam emails to date.