[TR] Coating the inside of block

Beth Lang mlang at easystreet.com
Mon Aug 13 22:59:04 MDT 2007

David,

For what it's worth, the factory apparently coated the inside of the TR3
block that I am currently rebuilding with some sort of black compound
that dried with a glossy surface. It appears to be in pretty good
condition considering that its 50 years old and has been soaked in motor
oil for who knows how many 10's of thousands of miles.

Mike