[TR] tr3 or tr3-a grill preference

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Sun Aug 12 11:53:33 MDT 2007

I don't think the air flow difference would be significant since the wide
mouth skinnies down to a similar shape to the small-mouth back at the
radiator.

I personally prefer the small mouth look but not to the point of being
tempted to change the apron.  It wouldn't 'destroy the value of the car' but
it wouldn't enhance it either.

If you do this remember Aldo Leopold's admonition:  "The first rule of
tinkering is: Save all the parts" (i.e. keep the old apron for a future
owner who prefers originality).

Geo