[TR] Subject: Water seeping up studs on a TR3A

Catpusher at aol.com Catpusher at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 23:55:48 MDT 2007

The TR2/3 parts manual has the part number for the lead wire to be fitted
under the head nuts/washers.
Been away, catching up; email me if you need it.
Hope that the block is not cracked into the stud holes, but this can usually
be sealed too.

Hardy

In a message dated 8/5/2007 2:50:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,