[TR] prep. for rechroming

Geo & Kathleen Hahn ahwahnee at cybertrails.com
Wed Aug 8 16:56:30 MDT 2007

Ask them, but... when I have had this done their first step was to remove
the old plating so I don't think those pits, etc are of any concern.
Discuss with them any straightening required but again, this is probably
something they do as a matter of course.

If there are any small loose bits (clip on nuts, captive nuts, etc) you will
want to remove them else risk their disappearing in the handling.

I take pictures of everything so if something goes missing we all know what
it is we're looking for.

Geo