[TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

TeriAnn Wakeman twakeman at razzolink.com
Wed Aug 8 10:19:05 MDT 2007

> If you  don't mind, I will resepctifully disagree!  Only a shallow young male
>  would fail to recognize the special beauty a woman gains as she  ages.

If only my observations agreed with your statement. Maybe I would not be
offered the worst out of the way table in a restaurant  (which I never
accept) or go into a tavern for a glass of ale and maybe a bite to eat
then leave afterwards without anyone other than my server saying a word
to me.

It seems that since I have gotten older & a bit more overweight the only
time a guy wants to talk is when I'm in one of my two cars.  And then he
only wants to talk about my car.  Didn't used to be like that when I was
in my 20's and early 30's.

Oh well, glad to hear you are all sensible gentlemen.

TeriAnn