[TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Tue Aug 7 22:34:07 MDT 2007

Joe Burlein wrote:
> 6?!?!  Where did you fit all of them?!
It was not a VW Bug type of thing, but it was top down, 4 in the back -
2 seated - 2 on the tonneau, 2 in the front with me, one straddling the
shifter - WooooHAAAAaaah.   That was a memorable highlight of my junior
high school days.  Seems to me that there was a photo floating around
the yearbook committee of me leaving the High School parking lot
completely loaded with babes on the way to Spec's drive in roller skate
type burger joint in Collegeville PA.   Fortunately it never made it
into print thanks to our adviser.

Later in my senior year around graduation I had 5 of them in my TR250 -
3 in the back with the top down on the tonneau, 2 in the front, again,
one (the same one) straddling the shifter :>  Nope, I did not marry her
either ...

Amazing the stuff we got away with as youth ...

Revenge of the geeks!

Okay, at Triumphest lets see how many Bond Girls I can load into the
Stag!!!  Line 'em up!! I promise to wear a tux.

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)