[TR] TR4A owners, ONLY, HELP!

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 21:46:00 MDT 2007

Hi List!
  About 2 weeks ago I made a post to this list & only received 1 reply. I feel that many people did not see it or feel it necessary to reply. Well, I'm going to ask the question again, because i do feel that it is important & hope to get a better response.

    I'm doing a survey for TR4A owners with SH6 SU Carburetors with the center down pull linkages, ONLY!

  I would like you people to go out to your TR's & measure (to the nearest 1/16 th of an inch) the length [from END to END] of:

  1- LONG (horizontal) Link Rod Ass'y
  2- Short (vertical) Link Rod Ass'y

  Remember that the Short (vertical) Link Rod Ass'y is to cross under the Throttle Connecting Rod to the Bellcrank.

  THANK YOU, for your time & effort in sending me your measurements.

-Cosmo Kramer