[TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 18:36:56 MDT 2007

 Teriann,

I sure can relate.? The guys who look at my car arent looking at me either, thankfully.? Then again, neither are the women.? When I bought the car my female co-workers teased me that I had bought a "chick magnet", to which I agreed.? Unfortunately for me, the polarity is reversed.? My car only seems to repel women.

double sigh,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)