[TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

C E White BN_Knight at Ameritech.Net
Mon Aug 6 17:20:07 MDT 2007

Here's the link to the Boston Proper catalog:

http://www.bostonproper.com/shopping/browsecatalog/browsecatalogdirectorymai
n.jsp?iPGID=2460

Just click the 'Next' button to leaf through the pages.

Chuck
Xenia, OH
1965 TR4A IRS
1970 GT6+

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces+bn_knight=ameritech.net at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces+bn_knight=ameritech.net at autox.team.net] On Behalf
Of Joe Burlein
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 7:12 PM
To: Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Triumph makes a come back in advertising

So, I am upstairs on the computer when my wife calls me down to look at
a magazine.  She shows me a picture of a well endowed woman in a sweater
dress.  As I stare at the page trying to figure out why in the world my
wife wants me to check some hot babe in a low cut dress (not that I
minded of course) she says, "Can you tell what car that is?"  Oh, there
is a car interior in the background!  Turns out it is a TR6.  Turns out
the whole catalog has women in front of a TR6!  It is the Boston Proper
catalog for Fall 1/07.  Enjoy and tell your wife you got it so she can
look at some new fashions!

Joe