[TR] Transmission cover

Mike Denman mikedenman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 15:46:40 MDT 2007

Hi Group,
   I need a good picture of the steel tunnel transmission cover for a TR3A.
Specifically I need a picture of the area on the left side (drivers side in
the USA) where the cover makes the transition from the firewall/bulkhead to
the floor. My cover which is otherwise in reasonable shape, has for some
reason been cut away in this area where most of the flange is gone for about
5 inches. It won't be that big a deal to weld in a patch but I want to make
sure what the cover should look like when I am finished. So, if you have
your cover off and accessable, please take a picture of this area and email
me direct. Thanks, I really appreciate the help.
Mike Denman