[TR] FW: I have a question about Triumph parts

tr3driver at ca.rr.com tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Aug 5 22:02:58 MDT 2007

> Hi my name is Nick, i have a 1967 Triumph Herald and i am having a killer
> time finding parts
> for this car. My question is do you know any sites, auto part stores or
> anyone else that owns one.

Hi Nick :

Check out the Triumph_Herald group on Yahoo!; there are quite a few Herald owners on there, many in the US.

I don't know of anyone in the US that specifically stocks much in the way of Herald parts in the US; except of course for the parts that are common with other Triumphs.  Best bet there is to get a copy of the factory Spare Parts Catalogue and buy from the various vendors that list parts by those numbers, like TRF
http://www.the-roadster-factory.com/
or SpitBits
http://www.spitbits.com

The best supplier, IMO, is Canley Classics in the UK
http://www.canleyclassics.com/
but shipping can be quite expensive.

I did own an almost-Herald (Sports 6) but sold it recently.  I expect you'll also hear from Andy Mace, who runs a database/web page for Heralds and derivatives :
http://hometown.aol.com/herald1200/database/index.html

Randall