[TR] cage nuts no more!

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 12:08:06 MDT 2007

In a message dated 8/5/2007 11:03:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
frede.thomas2 at verizon.net writes:

Maybe a  thank you for such a product that's still in use 50 years later
could also  apply.  "FT"

I agree FT!   Actually, I think they're pretty cool. I sometimes  have to
soak them, and I have had to replace some cages on my TR3 which I have  owned
(and restored three times now)  since 1964. I have replaced cages by  drilling
and riveting the cage in in some cases. I also always run a tap  carefully thr
ough them before any reassembly. I think if one has a little more  experience
with them, and understand the alternatives better, you would  appreciate them
more!
Mike Moore