[TR] cage nuts no more!

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 11:53:35 MDT 2007

Paul,
Welcome to SFTAOCN, or the Society for the Abolishment of Caged Nuts.   I
have just removed the four wings from my 3A and throughout the entire  process I
wanted nothing more than to get my hands around the throat of the guy  who
thought that up.  It is great idea for an application where you are  going to
remove them maybe a year after they were installed.  Ten years?  forget about it.
 Fifty years, HA!  My extra favorite was the one  behind the rubber plug
under the dash.  God was on my side there and I only  had to cut one of them off.
The other actually unscrewed.
David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO