[TR] [6pack] TR6 Caarpet Removed

Marty Clark marty.tr6 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 10:28:24 MDT 2007

Stan,
Thanks for the explaination! I rechecked and it looks like they do just lift
off with a little help. They are in bad shape so I'm glad I have some on
order but they have been on backorder for over 6 months. I'll leave the
snaps. I have the 3M adhesive so I'm set there. Instead of felt I'm doing a
heat shield made by Second Skin so I'll cover everything then then attach
the carpet to that.

Marty