[TR] Carpet Replacement TR6 - Any Tips?

Scott Suhring suhringtr36 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 20:48:07 MDT 2007

Marty:

Do not use glue.  For those areas that the snaps are not used, I bought some
Velcro strips at the local craft shop that has the tape backing.  Cut to
desired length and remove tape paper and stick to one side with the two
halves connected.  That push other side to the surface that carpet will lay
on and make sure you have the proper fit before pushing down on the Velcro.
This works great and you can always remove the carpet if need be (like
getting caught in a thunder storm with the top down!

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3