[TR] ZS Carb Emissions Adapter

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at charter.net
Thu Aug 2 18:24:55 MDT 2007

I've got a 75 TR6 which is all stock and in excellent condition,
except it suffered from not being driven...  I'm slowly replacing all
the rubber bits on the car, and ran into a problem. I'm missing the
emissions adapyrt.  By emissions adapter, I mean the little plastic
fitting that connects the valve cover - charcoal cannister tube to
the stub on the carb.

Moss shows it as NLA, does anyone know of an easily available substitute?

Thanks,
Jeff Scarbrough  Athens Ga.
Spitfires and a TR6