[TR] Seeking one Cooper Sportmaster tire

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 2 15:24:59 MDT 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 02:19 pm, nwolf at u.washington.edu wrote:
> Hi Listers
>    Speaking of tires, I'm looking for a single Cooper Sportmaster GLT in
> the 165R15 size for my TR4.  Unfortunately, these are not made any more.
> Decent used condition is fine, as long as it has some meat left and it's
> not cracked or damaged. Has anybody got one they'd be willing to sell?
> Thanks!
>
> -Nick Wolf
> 64-ish TR4
Nick,

If you are located near central NY you may be able to get a new one!

There is a company located in Central NY that may have a few. The company is
Moore and their website is: http://www.moorestiresales.com. They do both
retail and wholesale.

I was able to get 4 2 years ago and the guy there said that when Cooper
stopped production they bought out the warehouse of the 165/15 for potential
VW sales.

Bob