[TR] (no subject)

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 2 10:46:37 MDT 2007

On Thursday 02 August 2007 11:03 am, Frederick M Light wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am about to lift the tub of my 3A off the frame and send it to the body
> shop.  I want to blast the frame with my 60 lb. pot blaster.  Can anyone
> recommend what media I should use and perhaps suggest a place in SE Pa.
> where it would be available
>
> TIA
> Fred TS57038
Fred,

I used a media called Black Beauty. It is available in many grades.

I used the fine grade and it costs about 6 bucks per 25 pound bag.

Available at your local construction contractor supply store.

The blaster I used was from Sears hooked up to my 130 PSI 60 gal compressor.

Did both the frame and body of my TR4. Worked great, but makes alot of dust.

Better warn the neighbors not to put the clothes on the line!

Bob

Bob