[TR] Tires et al

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Wed Aug 1 23:15:50 MDT 2007

Here is the guy to answer all your Kumho questions, I found him most helpful
a few weeks ago when Tire Rack told me the 165/15 were backordered for 16+
weeks.

CvanHeusden at KumhoTireUSA.com

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L(O) (rolling restoration)
"A bad day in your TR just gives you license to go shopping on-line again!"