[Tr-gang] Wow!

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Aug 4 10:33:32 MDT 2020

On 8/4/20 9:59 AM, Roger Garnett wrote:
> So cherry, how could you not?
>
> How's progress on your current stock doing? Weren't you clearing space
> to work on something this spring?

Progress has been really slow.  I did rent a storage unit, have moved
some things there to make more room in the garage, but so far just the
tip of the iceberg.  Still no actual work on any of my cars.  But thanks
to the British Motor Club of Utah's Facebook page, I have become aware
of and assisted a couple of guys with their projects.  Mostly it
involves carb problems that have nothing to do with the carbs, like a
Sprite owner who had a compression test show 0.00000 psi in the number 4
cylinder.  I could have fiddled with those SUs for days, would have made
no difference.

My back pain which makes it extremely difficult for me to be on my feet
for more than 10 - 15 minutes at a time is certainly a hindrance.  It
was getting a bit better back when I started going to a gym, but the
plague put an end to that.  So the more weight I lose, the more exercise
I get, the longer I can stand to work on cars, my own or others.  Life
isn't always easy.

mjb.