[Tr-gang] Seasoned Greetings

Mark J. Bradakis mjb@autox.team.net
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:14:55 -0700

Karen and I will be heading to the airport soon, flying to
Southern California to spend a few days with family.  I may
spend a fair bit of thime this weekend wondering about what
car to take to VTR in Texas this year.  I'd like to say it
is Pugs' fault, but it isn't.

For Christmas I presented Pugs with a pair of NOS Herald
headlight trim rings, in excellent condition, much better
shape than the boxes they came in.  And better than that other
set I sold to a guy in Sweden via Ebay.  Pugs was pretty excited
about them, and we got to talking about what it might take to
get his Herald ready to go to VTR this year.  So I've been thinking
about VTR myself.  We'll see how the summer goes, and how my
job and vacation situation pans out.  A summer road trip would
be nice.

Have a pleasant weekend!

mjb.