[Tigers] Speedo Cable Installation

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon May 27 14:59:04 MDT 2024

Graham

I replaced the gear on the my cable last year.

You can get at the speedo cable at the transmission by taking the panel off
the tunnel under the carpet, but it is not easy.

Getting the bolt lined up to go back into the transmission was the hard
part, I managed it with some profanity.

The bolt is easier to line up from underneath and possibly the whole job is
easier from underneath.

Ron Fraser