[Tigers] Bell Housing

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Jun 18 06:46:54 MDT 2024

If I have sent to  a single person, can you pass it around to the Tiger
membership? I get nothing from it.

Please, I do not own this, just found it as I was looking for an intake
manifold.   Looks to be an early OEM 5 bolt bell housing  for SBF. Needs to
be cleaned up and may be a POS but never know, lol. Wish I had the money to
purchase it because I have a 5 bolt 289 I put together in Santa Maria, Ca
around 1970 or so.

(20+) Marketplace - Ford 4 speed 5 bolt Bellhousing | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1427453547962204/?ref=search&refe
rral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Adaecc7ed-fb09
-4092-a98d-f04262bba1ca>

Ya'll have a good day and keep the fires off the back deck.

Drmayf

TWFS