[Tigers] Gas tank vent hose

Will Seay Tigers at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:12:16 MDT 2023

I'm in VA and we don't have this problem.  It seems to me that this issue
came up some time ago and that someone recommended a collar/funnel device
that you put into the filler.  As I recall, the device was made to be used
for motorcycles.  If you have any biker friends maybe you could get a line
on it.

Will - 382001570
Tigers at embarqmail.com