[Tigers] Shocks

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:20:10 MDT 2023

They do not make them for Tiger.  If I recall, you have to buy one
designated for different cars.  Then you have to press out the tube in the
bottom for the rear.  On the front, if I recall, it may have worked ok.
But its total extension was a tad too short.  So when you jack up the car,
the suspension is held up by the shock.  And I guess there is a chance for
it to hit the extension if you bounce over something too much.

But regardless, I finally sprung for the Konis.  There is a difference.
I'm glad I did.