[Tigers] Plastic water bottle

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 20:35:56 MDT 2023

In case the text came blacked out for anyone else, here it is:

.To use up some of my life I thought I'd try do clean up some spare washer
bottles. These go yellow so I tried the Oxi-boost and hydro-peroxide method.

I used plastic softener to get the deep grained oil and crud out of the
plastic then dipped them.

Could have used some Californian sun as UV is the key when they soak. UK
sun is not up to it.

Definitely cleaned them well and improved the yellowing but not back to new.

I didn't think it would be miraculous but I wanted to see the degree of
improvement.

I could have done something better with my time but it was fun to try.