[Tigers] Rick’s 3 point seat belts

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 09:26:03 MST 2023

I have no experience, but if you Google "Sunbeam Tiger Seatbelt" there
are some images that might be helpful.

As to ending the California drought I take some credit for that too. I
was just starting to fabricate and replace the floors in my un-garaged
Corvair station wagon..., and the precipitation began. More than
coincidence in my book. :-)