[Tigers] LAT 73 Header Thermal Coating

Taylor, Matthew MTaylor at ea.com
Tue Jan 3 09:13:41 MST 2023

All of the LAT factory options were allowed in SCCA in 1965 and were perfectly legal then.  After the Tiger did so well (and would have won the championship if not for Chevy), the big manufacturers protested and then they were not allowed in 1966.  Additionally, the LAT factory options were allowed in the stock classes in the AHRA at least through 1967, but not in the NHRA.

Matthew