[Tigers] The answer to a question that no one asked...

Jay jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:00:49 MDT 2022

I was actually more interested in the hydrogen/fuel cell concept.  We actually live near a filling station.   I pulled in one day to chat with owners there to see how ownership really was.  Wow, they were a sorry marketing team.  Sure convinced me that it’s not a good way to go.  The bad things you read online or watch on YouTube were what they all moaned about.  Few stations.  Broken and unreliable stations.  Having to regularly use another car.  But they were a hardy crowd who seemed to be in for the long haul - even if not with their car.