[Tigers] New top

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:57:16 MDT 2022

Reading their web pages, both are Robbins, which in the past were regarded
as the good guys. No recent experience here, since 1977 when I put my
Robbins top on.

If your Tiger is a '64, I suspect you do not have velcro in the "top to
arm" seal above the door windows, and you do have tension cables above the
door windows.  That should be all the info you need.

Stu