[Tigers] HT Clamp Dimple Washers

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed May 18 17:57:53 MDT 2022

Jim

                I must say I’m not familiar with that part.   It has been too long since I worked on the hardtop.

Are you sure they are a Sunbeam part.   I don’t see a listing in the Parts List.   Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place.

2014 Au-Ve-Co catalog lists - flush type washers – nickel on brass

These are a countersunk type washer similar to your picture but not exact.

16015    #10         ID = 13/64”          OD = 15/32”

Others could be available now.

Ron Fraser