[Tigers] tiger on Ebay

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun May 15 13:05:04 MDT 2022

Will

                Actually the wires are numbered correctly and they appear to be an original replacement set but they are on the wrong side of the engine.

The heater hose has the correct texture.

The coil might be a replacement with no visible ink stamp – the coil contacts should be turned to the bottom position.

Ron Fraser