[Tigers] Pilot who owned a Tiger and Ferrari in Woodland Hills in 80s

twotigers at verizon.net twotigers at verizon.net
Thu Jun 23 15:36:49 MDT 2022

Jay,

That was a great looking top. I believe I had the same top on my first Tiger but it was labeled Coachman. Bought it in the early 70’s. Dare I say, I actually liked the look of it slightly more than the factory hardtop! I don’t know about you airline pilot, but I bought my Tiger in Sun Valley in 1970.

Kirk